CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ike- Moving West a bit

The latest update shows that Hurricane Ike, a category 4 hurricane, is still moving its way to us, this time moving a little more southwest that originally projected. But as unpredictable as these storms are, we are just hoping it continues along this path instead of making any unexpected turns towards the Gulf Coast. I guess its just a matter of time. Today my uncle and dad are putting the hurricane shutters on my grandmother's house in preparation.

4 comments:

Neabear said...

I tagged you on my blog! Check it out and see what I left for you!!

Neabear said...

WOW!!! And Congrats! You two are making progress on the weight loss. Good for you.

Neabear said...

So what have you guys been up to lately? I have made several blogging friends now. Something I would not have done if you had not introduced me to blogging. Been having fun with the Pink Saturday posts. Have you stopped by to check out Pink Saturday on my sewing blog? Got lots of cool comments. What fun I am having? Miss hearing from you though.

Neabear said...

http://dawnsdiversions.blogspot.com/
You have got to check out this blog and then read the comments. So funny, I about died laughing. I found it by browsing through bloglists of other blogs I now follow. Let's hope you don't have any of those crazy experiences.