CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Waiting....Waiting...Waiting

7:07 am 11/13
Its been 12 hours of contractions...still no baby yet. They are waiting for me to dialate more before I get the epidural...FINALLY got some sort of pain relief after two hours of waiting...it was really getting intense!

9:12 am 11/13
Still waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

9:34am 11/13
They served me a light breakfast of cereal with milk and a yogurt cup. In a few minutes they are gonna start my Pitocin drip and break my water! Hurray!

10:04am 11/13
Pitocin drip started....baby Kaylyn will be here soon!

1:41 pm 11/13
They finally broke my water and now its more laying here waiting...and waiting...and waiting..... epidural is going its job, but surprisingly I am not as dead-numb as I was with Shaylee. With Shaylee I could not feel ANYTHING or more anything. This time I am able to feel pressure and can just barely lift and move my legs. Hopefully this won't hurt that bad! I have been laying here twisting in pain for so many hours, I just want to be painfree again!

No comments: