CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shaylee's PJ Issue

My little girl is getting so big! We have a new little dilemma in the house- we don't have any PJs that fit her anymore! She is either too big for them or they are much too warm to be wearing during the summer. So I found the perfect solution- girls tee shirts size XS (4-5). They fit just right. We have tried some 2 toddler tops but they aren't long enough. I picked this one up for about $6 at Walmart and it not only fits great for a nightgown but is soooo cute I want one in my size! Plus its economical- they will be gently worn when she actually is around 4 years old and can wear this as a regular shirt- so it will be worn in just right, like a vintage tee! LOL! When I get paid I might pick up a couple more, maybe try one in the next size up, just to see if its a teeny bit longer.

No comments: