CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

YMCA Family Festival









After Kindermusik today, Nils and I took Shaylee to our local YMCA's Annual Family Festival. While we were there we got to meet Snow White, bounce around in the bounce house, listen to music and get Shaylee's child identification packet which included her photo, fingerprints and a kit to collect a DNA sample, God forbid anything should happen where she would go missing. Better be safe than sorry!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

I agree that the ID packet is a good things to have. That looked a fun thing to do today. Did you see my Pink Saturday post today? I used pink pics of Shaylee. Check it when you get a chance. Read the comments too, people are saying such complimentary things about my precious granddaughter and those pretty blue eyes! You should be proud!