CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009 Family Portraits

Yippy! We finally got our family portraits taken! I have been meaning to get them done last Mother's Day. We managed to get a few good ones even though Shaylee was too busy being silly and uncooperative (typical of her age according to the photographer). Still a small selection to pick from is better than no selection and we decided on the following two prints. We even ordered a print for Nils' parents, sister, and grandparents (so you can all be on the lookout for these in the mail!). We picked out the ones on the left for y'all. Doesn't my husband look so damn good in that one?! He must have thought so too because he said it was his favorite, LOL. He looks proud in that one, I think. The other I ordered for myself because Shaylee had such a perfect grin, I couldn't resist.

That's the trouble with getting portraits taken of Shaylee- she is too darn adorable! I did however noticed that I have gained quite a bit of weight lately! Some of the pics were of us seated on the floor with me leaning back into Nils and man, oh, man- it was not flattering. It pushed my pooch out and I looked pregnant!!!! Guess it's time to get serious about working out and cutting back on the unhealthy foods again!

2 comments:

Neabear said...

I love the new pictues!!! The one in the header is adorable too. Shaylee is so precious. I love also how you coordinated the colors all of you are wearing. That looks really good. I can't wait to get the one you are sending in the mail!! I will be looking for it for sure.

Archer said...

I have to agree with Mom. I love all three of the pictures. You guys are too adorable! I'm so excited that you are sending me a copy. I can't wait to get it! I can show you guys off to everyone at work!