CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

BLOG ACOSTED!!

So, I know everyone hears from Shawna on here, but since I am home today, and this is the Laufer Family Blog...I suppose its not really that treasonous of an act if I make a post. This is Nils, and I just wanted to pop on and say hi! We are planning a nice family trip to the Circus tonight, courtesy of Comcast. Circus Sarasota is here in Fort Myers at the Gulf Coast Town Center through the end of March, and Comcast held an all-team meeting under the circus tent yesterday morning. While the meeting was a typical corporate affair with lots of catchy phrases and slogans aimed at motivating the work force, at least we were able to get free tickets for Shawna, Shaylee and I to attend the circus tonight. If pictures are allowed, you can probably expect to see some on here by Sunday, depending on how hectic our schedules end up being this weekend. Well, this laundry isn't going to fold itself, so this is it for now, but you may here from me again in the near future! Shh, don't tell Shawna!


Nils!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

Yay! Some words from Nils!! I am stunned! I always love reading some words from you Nils. Love ya tons as always.