CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I Feel Like A Camel

Hmm…I wonder if increase thirst is an early pregnancy sign? All I know is I have been drinking like a freaking camel for the last couple of days! Had it been summer time (or if Florida was having normal weather instead of these freezing couple of weeks) I would have assumed that it had to do with the heat. Or even if I was eating a lot of salty food which also is ruled out since I have had a decrease in appetite (quite unlike me!). Also, I had some very, very mild queasiness this evening. I do tend to feel this way when I haven’t eaten but for some reason this feels different because it remains even after I have had a snack. I wonder if it’s the beginning of morning sickness?

No comments: