CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

MyRegistry.Com

While browsing through last month’s issue of ‘Pregnancy & Newborn’ magazine, I came across the coolest concept ever! It’s called “MyRegistry.com” and it allows you to create a registry, whether it be bridal, baby, or other, with items from an infinite number of retailers. So I can combine my Babies R Us Registry and my One Step Ahead registry, as well as any other retailers, all on one. You can then send out e-notifications or print out these cute little cards to put in your baby shower invites. I love it! What a great idea! I already begin transferring the few things I have put on my registries on there so it’s all on one now. I am definitely gonna have to share this with every pregnant woman I know! And bride to be for that matter!

No comments: