CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Doesn't Look Like It Is Healing...

Nils' hand is still not looking good. When he saw the doctor when it happened they sutured the wound closed. Now it keeps splitting on the top. Like the skin isn't healing and is tearing more. He is very good at making sure to keep it clean and change the bandages as instructed but it still isn't looking like it is healing. We took some photos of it last night to document it's healing or how it isn't. This way when we present our case we have some documentation of it, since we didn't think to take any pictures when it first happened.

Anyhow, I got a dentist consultation appointment this morning. It's the first time I have seen a doctor since I was about 12, and I will be 26 in January. Needless to say I got cavities like crazy and three of my teeth are chipped. I have no idea what he's gonna say needs to be done. Thank goodness I have dental insurance because I am sure it will not be cheap to get it all done.I will update y'all tonight.

No comments: