CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 2007

For Father's Day this year, I took Shaylee with me to the Bad Ass Coffee shop and bought Nils his favorite flavored iced coffee and small sample pack of their Vanilla Macnut ground coffee then went home and made cinnamon rolls while he slept in. He opened his cards from Shaylee and I and spent the day relaxing and playing video games.


We had dinner at my parents as they have returned from a big fishing trip to the keys and my dad had a bunch of fillets from a huge mahi-mahi he caught (I am gonna try to get a copy of this thing- it had to weigh close to 40 lbs- check back soon!). He also prepared some blackfin tuna sushi style where it was seasoned and flash pan fried. So yummy! It was a quite Father's Day- unlike last year which was spent in the hospital as I was giving birth to Shaylee! Thats right- she is a Father's Day baby- which makes her forever a Daddy's Girl.

No comments: