CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Shaylee's 1st Birthday Party Planning

My beautiful little girl is going to be a year old! Her actual birthday is June 18th but that falls on a Monday this year, and Father's Day is the Sunday before so we decided to have her party on the Saturday before which is June 16th.


The theme is Backyardigan's Pool Party and will be held at my grandmother's house since she has a pool. Its gonna be so cute! I had custom invitations made and am gonna make cupcakes for the guest and a Pablo cake for Shaylee to destroy (photo opp!) Backyardigans is one of Shaylee's favorite shows as it centers around music and she is all about dancing (we are so gonna put her in dance instruction as soon as she is old enough!) Below is what the cake is suppose to look like. Of course I will be posting pics afterwards of my creations!

No comments: