CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blog-O-Holic

Yes, yes, I know, I have started yet another blog.

It started out with Yahoo 360, then MySpace, then Xanga, and now Blogger. I am officially a Blog-O-Holic. I still have my MySpace up and running since its the only way I can communicate with old high school friends and some family members like my young cousins in California, but my Xanga pages has fizzled out and Yahoo 360 is a thing of the past. I know I might annoy family actually wanting to keep up with us since most of them live on the other side of the country, so I would like them all to know that I am gonna stick with Blogger. It gives me the most creativity outlet out the different blogs I have used, and its free- Xanga has the option to purchase an upgraded account which removed ads, and I got sick of seeing adds on my page and paying for the service to keep them off. So thanks for tagging along everyone that reads this- I promise I will stick with it!

Its also nice to see that others in our extended family are blogging on Blogger. It would be nice if all family members could set up a Blogger account of their own. I know blogging is more of the "younger generation's" thing, but if you look up any topic online, you are sure to see a blogger blogging all about it- everything from business related things to personal life to politics to just interesting articles they come across on the web. Well, heres to hoping you will all set up a Blogger account of your own- spread the word to those that haven't started a blog at all!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

Yeah it would be fun if others join us. I was excited when I found out about Paul and Liz, so that is another one there. I am discovereing it is easier to be creative with this blog now. Check out what I have done so far with our page. I just don't know where to look for other images besides using my own pictures. I am kind of stuck there.