CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Day at the Children's Play Area at Coconut Point Mall

Click on picture to enlarge, then click Back button to return to my blog. Last weekend my mom and I took Shaylee to get some photo's taken at the Picture People and afterwards took her to the Children's Area which was two or three stores down. Its a play area with that recycled rubber ground covering and is sheltered with ceiling fans making it a great place for parents to let their little ones burn off energy while out shopping at the Coconut Point shopping center. Anyhow, since then Shaylee has been talking nonstop about the "playgrowd" so Nils and I had to take her again. She, as usual, had a blast. Its really cute, with it's castle and dragon theme. She loved getting to play with other kids, even if most of them were older than her. We had to laugh when a rather large group of kids left, she asked us "Where my guys go?". She is turning into such a social butterfly when it comes to other kids. When it was time to leave she made a point to yell "Bye buddies, see you 'ater! Bye Bye!" I am thinking about taking her there every weekend since its so close to home and is much cooler than the other outdoor playgrounds in the area since its shaded and has those fans going. Plus its free where as the indoor playgrounds all had a $12 cover charge to play. Gotta love those freebies!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

Everytime I look here you have changed the page. LoL. This one is cute. I like the banner at the top. Those pics of Shaylee are so cute. Of course as her grandma I am going to say they are cute. Right?!? Since when have you been wearing glasses? I did not know you wore glasses!