CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Comcast Office Open House and Cookout

With the opening of my office less than two months ago, Comcast finally held their open house so family and friends of the Comcast employees could see the brand new building. They had a cookout with hamburgers and hotdogs and had balloons and Twinkle Toes the clown for the kids. My mom, Nils, and Shaylee accompanied me to the Open House and got to see first hand where I sit 40 hours a week, five days a week. Though it wasn't really all that exciting, Shaylee had a good time sitting at my desk and pretending to type on my computer. Hmmmm? Future Comcaster???




1 comment:

Neabear said...

As always, adorable pics of Shaylee. Have you gotten around to checking out my blog? Oh and another question I had...how did you find this blogger format? Or did you already know about it? I still get kind of confused on how everything works, but I am slowly learning.