CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

My New Glasses



I finally got my new glasses! I had been experiencing eye strain at the computer for sometime and bought a cheap pair of readers at CVS and they really helped. So I got an eye exam last weekend and found that I do need glasses (.75 is my prescription) with a weak prescription but it definitely helps and there is a chance that as I get older I am going to need stronger and stronger prescriptions. Anyhow, I love my new glasses- they are really cute!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

Yes, there are cute! I am glad you solved the issue of eyestrain. I really need to get my eyes checked again. I can tell the prescription is not quite right anymore. I noticed from the ticker thingy, that Nils has lost another pound or so. Yay!