CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kaylyn's Crib Bedding

One very nice thing about expecting another girl is that Shaylee can share a room with her new sister for longer than she could have with a brother. I decided to do the room Disney Princess themed, since Shaylee's bed set is already Disney Princess.  Pink and purple everywhere! I was quite disappointed when I finished my baby registry this weekend, as I was not crazy about any of the crib bedding sets I seen in Babies R Us or Target. But today, I was extremely lucky....

On my break I Googled "Disney Princess Baby Nursery" to try to get ideas and inspiration on how to decorate the girls' room. I just so happened to come across an ADORABLE Disney Princess crib bedding set which was everything I was looking for in a crib set on Walmart.com. And the very very very best part? It was on clearance for $40!!!! A four piece crib bedding- the perfect crib bedding design- for $40! I contacted my mom who agreed to get it as an early baby shower gift, since we knew, being on clearance, if we waited any longer, it would be gone. I COULD NOT LET THIS SET SLIP AWAY! So I ordered it right away. So in the next week or so, I should be receiving it. I can't wait to get it all set up! The girls' room will be so beautiful and coordinated!
Here's a sneak peek (and of course I will take pics once it arrives, all set up)...


blanket

fitted sheet

bumper

dust ruffle

No comments: