CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My 2nd Trimester Photo Session- 17 Week Belly Photo

I am a huge fan of The Picture People. They do great work and we have trusted them to do 99% of the professional photos we have of Shaylee. And I get really great coupons from them almost every month, especially around holidays. For Father's Day I got a super great coupon for a Portrait Package which consist of 1 8x10, 2 5x7s, and 8 wallets for $9. Or you could do two poses, which included the Portrait Package for each pose for $18. I opted for this as the deal was too hard to pass up. I decided to do a maternity session with a big bow around my tummy with the baby's gender. And since finding out we were expecting another little princess, I found a great ribbon that said "Oh Baby! Its A Girl!" and made it for the photo session.


The photos came out AWESOME! I loved them! Here are the two poses I chose.... I have quite an impressive baby bump for 17 weeks!

No comments: